Monday, November 28, 2011

Craftmas prep or my boyfriend is a copy center expert

It is now t-minus 4 days until Craftmas, my very first craft show ever. This week is a scramble to get my shit in order. My pinback buttons are proving to be the most challenging right now because my press is not imPRESSing me (oh ho ho) with its behavior. Hopefully it stops being such a jerk tomorrow because I have so many new buttons to get cracking on. Even some new designs!


So instead of being pissy about my buttons I did more shrinky dinks today. I'm working on earrings now aaaand I got this glue and its power is intimidating.


So now I've got 10 pairs of earrings for the show. I feel pretty excellent about them. If I have time after I finish my button quota I might make more.


I've also got 9 hair clips, including two new Dalek ones. Daleks are so fun to draw, guys.

And I have to say, having a boyfriend that works in a copy and print center is so important to my journey. Not only does he print all my business cards, stickers, backing cards and buttons but he got me a sweet deal on cardstock so I could get a ton of my Catmas cards printed up for the show.


And, the most epic:


Fuck yeah, Staples. Fuck. Yeah.

No comments: